Casa Noir Productions www.casanoir.lt
Greta Kleine Production services in Lithuania
PROTOCOLS FOR LITHUANIA DURING COVID-19
• It is mandatory to wear a facemask when inside (all public places, vehicles, film set).
• Wearing a facemask outside is optional.
• The hotels are operating and serve room service throughout the day.
• Restaurants and cafés are open but only welcome customers who provide a certificate with proof of being fully vaccinated (with a QR code) or a recent (not more than 48 h) PCR or Antigen test result.
• All shops are open but only welcome customers who provide a certificate with proof of being fully vaccinated (with a QR code) or a recent (not more than 48 h) PCR or Antigen test result.
• Hotels perform disinfection of common spaces daily.
• Film studio / location is disinfected at the end of each prep / shoot day.
• COVID19 prevention supplies available throughout public spaces, hotel and studio / locations.
• All crew and talent (including fully vaccinated) arriving from abroad are advised by production to have a PCR or Antigen test taken not more than 72 hours prior to departure
• Upon arrival an Antigen or PCR test is organized by production. Our Covid Supervisor (who is also a medical professional) does the test at our office (or Studio/Location, depending on the day of arrival) so that nobody is delayed and can start working right away.
• Local crew are 95% vaccinated (some cannot take the vaccine due to medical reasons but get tested periodically).
• Local crew and staff are tested with PCR (HODs) and Antigen tests prior to starting work in the project. Repeated tests are performed for people who have longer prep time (every 2-3 days).
• Local talent is tested prior to the fittings and Extras (who only come on the shoot day) are tested at the Studio/Location upon arrival (before getting into contact with everyone else).
• Seating during meals is organised with keeping at least 1 meter distance from each individual.
• Travelling to Lithuania is not prohibited from any countries.
• Self isolation is not required for fully vaccinated travelers.
• All people travelling to Lithuania need to fill out a passenger locator form prepared by the National Health Center not more than 48 hours prior to boarding an airplane and be ready to present a QR code which is received after having filled out the FORM
• Please put the following hotel info when filling out the form: Hotel PACAI, Didžioji st. 7, Vilnius m.
• Direct flights from London, Frankfurt, Warsaw, Dublin, Stockholm etc. are operating on most days.